3 bedroom detached house for salePlover Mills, Lindley, Huddersfield
Sold STC £210,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £210,000-225,000**
- Driveway and Garage
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Desirable Location of Lindley
**GUIDE PRICE £210,000-225,000** Proudly offered to the market is this three bedroom detached property. Ideally situated for convenient access to Huddersfield town centre, M62 motorway links and well regarded local schooling. The property is well presented with neutral decor throughout.
William H Brown are extremely proud to bring to the market this three bedroom detached family home. Located in close proximity to the centre of Lindley benefiting from local amenities and easy access to the M62 motorway links and well regarding local schooling. Briefly comprising lounge, Modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances, Down stairs WC, Three bedrooms with en suite to mater and family bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway and garage and a spacious rear garden.
Double glazed door to front and radiator.
Wash hand basin, wc and radiator. Tiled flooring and double glazed window to side.
Lounge 14' Max x 12' ( 4.27m Max x 3.66m )
Double glazed uPVC bay window to front and window to side, two radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer. Central heating boiler and radiator.. Patio doors leading to the garden and double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed uPVC window to side, cupboard housing water tank and an additional cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 10' To Front Of Wardrobes x 10' Plus Door Recess ( 3.05m To Front Of Wardrobes x 3.05m Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed uPVC window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes with glass sliding doors.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low flush wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, radiator and shaver point. Extractor fan and double glazed uPVC window to side.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' Max x 9' Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low flush wc and bath with shower over. Radiator, extractor fan and double glazed uPVC window to front.
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front of the property is a driveway which leads to the garage. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59678438.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.