3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Drive, Winsford
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£140,000
- 3 bed semi-detached property
- Lounge/diner, new kitchen
- Modernised throughout
- Front & rear gardens
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£140,000. A beautifully presented three bed semi-detached property in the popular area of Swanlow Park. Recently renovated throughout, the property now comprises: new kitchen, lounge/diner, 3 bedrooms, newlt fitted bathoom, front and rear gardens, off-road parking. NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£140,000. A beautifully presented three bed semi-detached property situated down a quite cul-de-sac in the popular area of Swanlow Park over-looking a gorgeous central green. This property has been completely rebfurbished by the current owners to provide a brand new kitchen, large lounge through diner, 3 bedrooms, newly fitted family bathoom, front and rear gardens as well as off-road parking. The property also benefits from having a new combi boiler and new flooring throughout. No chain.
Upvc double glazed entrance door with window. Laminate flooring.
Living Area 13' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.61m )
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Opening into dining area.
Dining Area 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
Upvc double glazed patio doors opening out onto the garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.24m )
Brand new kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentry work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer. Four burner electric hob with extractor fan over. Integrated oven. Space for washing machine. Upvc double glazed window.
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Loft access. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Upvc double glazed window. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.57m )
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 5" max ( 2.41m x 1.96m max )
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Cupboard.
Newly fitted bathroom with fitted bath with shower above, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, laminate floor. Upvc double glazed window.
Driveway to the side of the property with a front lawned area and pathway to the front door. Gate to rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59678444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.