2 bedroom flat for saleChurch Road, Hove
Sold STC £485,000
- TWO BEDROOM SHARE OF FREEHOLD FLAT
- PERIOD REGENCY BUILDING WITH SEA VIEWS
- VIEWS ACROSS PALMEIRA SQUARE
- THIRD FLOOR WITH PASSENGER LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- REDUCED FROM £550,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale immaculately presented TWO BEDROOM third floor forming part of this beautiful period building in central Hove. The property benefits from having a share of freehold, direct views over Palmeira Square down to Adelaide Crescent and to the sea.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale immaculately presented TWO BEDROOM third floor split level flat forming part of this beautiful period building in central Hove.
The property benefits from direct views over PALMEIRA SQUARE down towards ADELAIDE CRESCENT AND TO THE SEA. The property is also conveniently situated in close proximity to Brighton and Hove railway stations with commuter links to London, bus services giving access to surrounding areas as well as road links and a wealth of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as further recreational facilities at Hove seafront and St Annes Wells gardens.
Entrance Hall 17' x 7' 1" ( 5.18m x 2.16m )
Lounge/kitchen 20' 9" x 19' 11" ( 6.32m x 6.07m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 12' 7" to front of wardrobes ( 4.24m max x 3.84m to front of wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 9' 11" ( 2.31m x 3.02m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59678450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.