4 bedroom detached house for saleSpratton Road, Brixworth, Northampton
Sold STC £299,950
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Space for Extension & Future Potential
- Popular Brixworth Location
- Non-Estate Address
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden
- Expansive Off Road Parking
- Single Size Garage
- A Rare Opportunity & NO CHAIN
BRIXWORTH LOCATION - GENEROUS SIZE PLOT.
Detached property in popular village location offering spacious accommodation and future potential.
Reached via main front door with side screen window to front.
ENTRANCE HALL 14' in length (4.26m in length)
Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Under stairs storage. Thermostat control for gas central heating.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 26'9 x 11'3 narrowing to 9' (8.19m x 3.44m narrowing to 2.74m)
Window overlooking front driveway. Patio doors giving access to rear garden. Contemporary wall mounted Smeg electric fire. In-set ceiling spot lights. Modern wall mounted radiator.
KITCHEN 8'1 x 7'7 (2.46m x 2.34m)
Window overlooking rear garden. In set radiator. Fitted units to base and wall with rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splash back surrounds. Fitted electric hob with canopy over. Stainless steel oven. Serving hatch through to dining area. Single drainer polycarbonate one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap above and further tiled splash back surrounds.
STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR 17'1 x 7'6 (5.21m x 2.31m)
Window and door giving access to front. Further door leading to rear garden. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler for central heating. Door to:
Frosted window to rear aspect with tiled window sill. Suite comprises low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Frosted window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 13' x 9'7 (3.96m x 2.95m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'4 x 9'7 (3.16m x 2.95m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9'4 max x 7'6 (2.86m max x 2.31m)
Window to front aspect. Over the stairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Suite comprises ergonomically shaped panel bath with tiled splash back surrounds and shower attachment over, low level WC, fitted wash hand basin with vanity unit below and tiled vanity shelf. Frosted window to rear aspect incorporating tiled window sill. Tiled flooring. Heated towel style radiator. Airing cupboard.
Mainly enclosed by dwarf brick walling. Vehicular access through to large area laid to block paving proving off road parking for several cars. A further area predominately laid to lawn which gives potential for development subject to the usual planning approval.
Single size. Up and over door to front. Personal door and window to rear garden. Power and light.
A spacious area which is fully enclosed by fencing. The main part of the rear garden is laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs. Paved patio and paved pathway. A further area to one side giving additional potential for extension / development subject to the usual planning approval.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59678576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.