4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Stables Heaton Park Aldborough York YO51 9HE
Withdrawn from Market
- Ground Source Heating
- Open Plan Reception Hall / Living Kitchen with Bi Folding Doors
- Drawing Room with Log Burning Stove
- Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Room
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite
- Two Further En Suite Bedrooms
- Private Driveway, Private Parking
- Rear Garden and Terrace, Store Room (In total extending to in excess of an acre)
- Additional adjacent paddock land is available to rent or purchase by separate negotiation.
The Old Stables is a four bedroom, four bathroom detached barn conversion, which is currently undergoing a sympathetic and comprehensive refurbishment and is situated within a stunning rural parkland setting. The internal accommodation is entered through the impressive open plan reception hall leading to the drawing room with log burning stove and feature arch leading to the spectacular living kitchen with large bi folding doors giving direct access the rear terrace and garden with stunning uninterrupted views over the surrounding open countryside. This single storey detached dwelling retains an abundance of character including, vaulted ceilings and exposed roof trusses, and offers well proportioned accommodation, ideal for entertaining on a grand scale or modern day family living. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this substantial family home, which has been carefully designed to create a mix of wonderful mix of character and contemporary living. The property is approached via a private road incorporating 'The Little Wood' and leads to the generous gardens and terrace enjoying magnificent views across open countryside, total extending to in excess of an acre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6780826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buchanan Mitchell Ltd, North Yorkshire - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.