3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge End Road, Grantham
- Spacious Semi-Detached Home
- Ideal Project requiring Improvement
- Great Location on the Outskirts of Grantham
- Garage, Driveway and Gardens
- Potential to Extend
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £175,000! This property is sure to attract a lot of interest and offers huge potential for investors. This established semi detached family home was once an Old Police House, and is situated in a non estate location.
GREAT PROJECT OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED! GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £175,000!
This property is sure to attract a lot of interest and offers huge potential for investors. This established semi detached family home was once an Old Police House, and is situated in a non estate location on the outskirts of Grantham, boasting good access into the town centre and to the A1. Spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, sitting room/snug, rear lobby with utility, and further outbuildings. Three bedrooms and bathroom, single garage, driveway and good size gardens front and rear. The property is in need of some improvement and would be a great opportunity if you are seeking a project.
Front door leading into the entrance hall, with staircase to the first floor, radiator and access into the lounge.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 5.46m x 3.33m max )
Gas fire place with wood mantel above, window to front aspect and french doors leading into the rear garden, radiator. Door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 2.29m max )
With a range of base units, stainless steel sink unit with double drainer. Space for appliances. Wall mounted shelving and part tiling to walls. Storage cupboard and access into the pantry. Window and door to the rear aspect.
Sitting Room/snug 11' 10" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.02m max )
Gas fire, radiator and window to the front aspect.
Door leading to the rear garden, access to the wc and outbuilding with power and lighting.
Window to the side aspect, low level wc,
Utility Room 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Window to the side aspect, space for appliances and stainless steel sink and drainer.
First Floor Landing
Window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 10' 8" plus entrance recess ( 3.91m max x 3.25m plus entrance recess )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard with hatch access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" plus entrance recess x 10' 11" max ( 3.40m plus entrance recess x 3.33m max )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Comprising 3 piece suite, bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, part tiling to walls. Radiator. Airing cupboard with access to the combi boiler.
General Description Outside
Approaching the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the single garage. The frontage is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding shrub borders and hedging.
Single garage with up and over door, and power and lighting.
To the rear of the property the gardens are of a good size, with manicured lawned areas, surrounding flower beds and access to the outbuildings. feature seating patio area, and mainly enclosed by hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59683445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.