5 bedroom barn conversion for saleGrendon Road, Edgcott, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
Offers in Excess of
- 18th century detached oak framed barn conversion
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Three reception rooms, first floor family room and study
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Triple garage, workshop, two stables, tack/feed room
- Formal landscaped gardens with a computerised watering system
- All weather tennis court, 36 ft. Nissan barn
- Grounds of approximately 4 acres including 2.2 acres of paddock land
An 18th century five bedroom detached barn conversion set in approximately 4 acres of formal gardens and paddock land, with equestrian facilities and a triple garage. Yew Tree Farm is an oak framed barn set behind electric gates and standing in private wraparound landscaped gardens backing onto open fields. The barn has three reception rooms and a first floor family room with far reaching views. In addition to the barn, there is an all weather tennis court, a heated swimming pool, a triple garage, a workshop, stabling and a tack room. There are two separate paddocks totalling approximately 2.2 acres, with the main paddock having a 36 ft. Nissan barn and vehicular access to the road. The landscaped gardens have a southerly aspect with flower and shrub beds, troughs and pots, all with a computerised sprinkler and dripper system. There is also a filtrated Koi carp pond and a natural spring pond with an island and a duck house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59683838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO161170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.