2 bedroom flat for saleFitzhamon Embankment, Riverside, Cardiff
Offers in Excess of
- Basement Flat
- Two Bedrooms
A basement flat set on Fitzhammon Embankment which overlooks The Wales Millennium Centre. The property is well presented and has been upgraded from it's original specification. The property is well located offering easy access into Cardiff City Centre.
The property offers living accommodation comprising:
Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking.
Via front door and through hall. Further wooden door and stairs down to:
Inset ceiling spotlights and wooden doors to:
Lounge/kitchen 18' x 10' 11" min ( 5.49m x 3.33m min )
Inset ceiling spotlights. uPVC door offering access to rear. Radiator and power points. Fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Built in electric hob and ex fan over. Feature circular sink with mixer tap and drainer over. Power points and radiator. Integrated washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Double glazed ceiling window. Radiator and power points. Inset ceiling spotlights. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" min ( 3.25m x 3.10m min )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and power points. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled panelled bath, low level W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure double window to side. Heated towel rail.
Paved garden area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59687750.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.