4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Road, Horbury, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £160,000
- Semi-detached home
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Spacious lounge and dining kitchen
- Gardens front and rear
- Car port to the rear
GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £160,000. Situated within a short distance of the popular town centre of Horbury, providing a range of many local shops to include bakers, butchers, supermarket, doctors, dentist and of course schools for Infant, Junior and Senior Schools. Degree of up-dating may be required.
GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £160,000. Ideally located close to Horbury Town Centre, this attractive traditional built semi-detached home. Spaciously designed accommodation set across three floors. An excellent opportunity for the family purchaser,
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, rear entrance porch, basement, to the first floor landing three bedrooms and shower-room, to the second floor landing within the loft space further bedroom (building regulations pre 1985). Gas central heating system, most windows are upvc double glazed (except rear porch). Gardens front and rear along with car port to the rear.
Easy access to many amenities within the Town Centre to include supermarket, local baker, butchers, many independent shops, doctors and dentist also situated on the main bus route between Ossett and Wakefield with the 126 and 127 providing a frequent service. Approximately three miles to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway, therefore ideal for the commuter that requires access to the Northern Motorway Network.
A degree of up-dating may be required.
Entrance door upvc double glazed inset panels and matching panel above into the entrance hallway.
Coving to ceiling, deep skirtings. Door through to the main entrance hallway.
Main Entrance Hallway
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator. Door to lounge and separate door to dining kitchen.
Lounge 12' 9" into chimney breast recess x 14' 11" ( 3.89m into chimney breast recess x 4.55m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, picture rail, gas fire and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 13' 10" Max into chimney breast recess x 13' 10" Max into chimney breast recess ( 4.22m Max into chimney breast recess x 4.22m Max into chimney breast recess )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in a mahogany wood effect, worktop over, sink bowl design finished in brown and a matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, central heating boiler housed here, plumbing and space for washing machine. Door through to the rear entrance lobby.
Rear Entrance Lobby
Access to basement and a door through to a rear entrance/conservatory area with window to two sides and recessed ceiling lights. Door to access the rear garden and car port.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. A dog legged staircase with upvc double frosted glazed window on the first landing to the rear aspect. Radiator. Staircase to the second floor landing. Access to three bedrooms and a shower room.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" narrowing to 12' 10" to fitted wardrobes x 10' into chimney breast recess ( 4.52m narrowing to 3.91m to fitted wardrobes x 3.05m into chimney breast recess )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes offering a good range of hanging space and shelves and a matching dressing table. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 11' 5" ( 2.01m x 3.48m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 7' 6" narrowing to 4' 6" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.29m x 2.29m narrowing to 1.37m to fitted wardrobes )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising M.C., wash basin set within vanity, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and partially paneled walls, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Door to a further bedroom. (Changes made to convert loft pre 1985)
Bedroom 17' 2" x 10' 7" Max ( 5.23m x 3.23m Max )
Some restricted head height. Good size upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table area. Radiator.
To the front the garden is mainly hardstanding with a feature circular established raised flower bed. To the rear of the property the garden has a patio area, raised flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs and a car port.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and continue straight ahead following the A642 Huddersfield Road, continue for approximately 2.5 miles and then under the M1 flyover, keep right and turn right onto Benton Hill towards Horbury Town Centre, through the town and continue towards Ossett, approximately 300 yds and this property is situated to the left hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59688218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.