2 bedroom apartment for salePortland Gate, St Johns, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000
- 2 Bedroom self contained Apartment
- In the highly regarded area of St Johns
- 2 double bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Ideal for the professional
- City centre location
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000. A self contained apartment with 2 double bedrooms, one with an en-suite. Ideally suit the professional working in Wakefield City Centre or those requiring commuting from Wakefield Westgate Station. Modern complex. Viewing essential. No Upper Chain.
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000. A 2 bedroom self contained apartment in St Johns. The property would ideally suit the professional. Comprising of communal entrance leading to its own entrance hallway, open plan living, deceptively spacious, lounge, dining and kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, bathroom. The property has parking in its own square ideal for the professional. Viewing essential. No Upper Chain.
Communal Entrance door via intercom system. Stairs to the apartment entrance door.
Open Plan Living:
Lounge/dining/kitchen 27' 10" x 14' 4" ( 8.48m x 4.37m )
Windows to the side aspect. Balcony with railings. Two electric heaters, tv point, deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling. A range of base and wall units in the kitchen, pan drawers, Bosch electric oven with a four ring electric hob and triple extractor fan with downlights, ceiling downlights, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washer dryer, slimline dishwasher, one and a half size stainless steel sink with a mixer tap and drainer, partly tiled walls, laminate floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, storage heater. Access into the en-suite.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a bowl sink with a vanity unit beneath and cabinet above, chrome style towel/radiator, Carndean style flooring, step into shower cubicle, low level flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Window to the side aspect. Full height fitted wardrobes combining of two doubles, storage heater, coving to ceiling.
Panelled bath with a mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, good size double ended sink with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath and unit above, low level flush w.c., laminate style flooring, tiled walls, coving and downlights to the ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59688821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.