2 bedroom character property for saleWarminster Road, Westbury
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Victorian Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Period Features
- Allocated Parking
- Town Centre Location
An impressive two bedroom Victorian maisonette located in the centre of Westbury, offering light and spacious accommodation throughout and boasting many original features, a newly refitted kitchen and allocated parking.
Stained glass front door. Glazed window to front. Original floor tiles.
Stained glass front door. Original period floor tiles. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 11" Max ( 4.50m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Electric fire. Television and telephone points. Parquet flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.03m )
Three double gazed windows to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob. Stainless steel sink with drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' Max x 10' 8" ( 3.66m Max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear. Television point. Parquet flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 1" Max ( 3.58m x 2.16m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Parquet flooring. Radiator.
Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Wc. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
One allocated parking space.
The seller is aware of a damp issue for which we are in possession of a quote from Sovereign Damp Proofing & Construction LTD totalling £8,652 to rectify. The seller has therefore amended the price of the property accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59688824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.