3 bedroom detached house for saleHallfield Drive, Elton, Chester
- Guide Price £110,000 - £140,000
- No Chain
- Three Bed Detached House
- Off Road Parking, Garage and Gardens
- Quiet Cul De Sac location
Guide Price £110,000 - £140,000 A detached three bed house with garage and off road parking. Two reception rooms downstairs with fitted kitchen, upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are gardens front and rear with access to the garage. No Chain
Guide Price £110,000 - £140,000 A detached three bed house with garage and off road parking. Two reception rooms downstairs with fitted kitchen, upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are gardens front and rear with access to the garage. Elton has great amenities including schools, shops and great links to the motorway. This has the benefit of No Chain.
PVC double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs leading to the First Floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard, door to Lounge and door to Kitchen.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, feature wall, gas fire, radiator, double doors leading to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
PVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation, wall lights, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas boiler, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Wood single glazed door and window to the rear elevation, door to Dining Room.
Rear Porch 3' 2" x 8' 7" ( 0.97m x 2.62m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear and side elevation, PVC double glazed door to the rear, power and light.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
PVC double glazed to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.82m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' to bulkhead x 7' 7" over bulkhead ( 2.13m to bulkhead x 2.31m over bulkhead )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, single bed built over bulkhead, storage over bulkhead, radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank, fully tiled walls and floor.
Lawn and driveway
Laid to patio with aces to the rear of the garage.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.49m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, power and light, side door to the garden up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59689502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.