2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £90,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Modernisation Required
- Generous Gardens
- South Facing Aspect
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
William H Brown in Sowerby bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this 2 bedroom mid-terraced property located in Sowerby Bridge. The property requires some degree of modernisation, but poses excellent potential.
William H Brown in Sowerby bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this 2 bedroom mid-terraced property located in Sowerby Bridge. The property requires some degree of modernisation, but poses excellent potential. In brief, the property comprises; entrance hallway, lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, this property boasts larger than average front and rear gardens, in addition to on street parking. The property is situated close to Crow Wood Park and is less than a mile away from Soweby Bridge's town centre which benefits from the train station, post office, shops and restaurants. Offered with no upper chain and vacant possession.
Enter the property through the uPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway where the staircase to the first floor is located.
Lounge 13' x 11' 5" into alcoves ( 3.96m x 3.48m into alcoves )
The lounge has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, and living flame gas fire set on the chimney breast.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 6' ( 4.37m x 1.83m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over which incorporate a sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tall fridge freezer and gas cooker point. There is a uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation and space for a small table and chairs. Also with a useful under-stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 14' 4" including wardrobes ( 3.30m x 4.37m including wardrobes )
A good sized room with ample space for a double bed and free standing furniture, there are fitted wardrobes along one wall and an over stairs storage cupboard. The is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation offering far reaching views and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" including wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 2.67m including wardrobes x 2.49m )
This room could fit a double bed but would be more suitable as a large single room. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with shower over. There are partially tiled walls, a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Laid mainly to lawn with a garden path leading to the front door. Some neighbouring properties have dropped the curb at the front of the property and utilised some of the garden space to create a driveway (subject to relevant planning permissions). On street parking is also available and the front garden boasts a South-facing aspect.
A generous garden separated into two spaces; immediately outside the rear door is a low maintenance paved area with hedged boundaries. Beynd this, there is a right of access path, followed by a generous awned area where there are two garden sheds. The rear garden boasts a South-facing aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59690249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.