3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Willows, Crigglestone, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £265,000 - £280,000
- Beautiful true bungalow on a small select cul-de-sac in Wakefield
- Generous room proportions
- Double driveway and garage
- Well presented throughout
- UPVC and GCH
GUIDE PRICE: £265,000 - £280,000. Rarely does such an extensive bungalow come onto the open market. Set back off Durkar Lane within a small select cul-de-sac. Ideal for those requiring accommodation on one level without compromising too much on downsizing. Viewing essential.
GUIDE PRICE: £265,000 - £280,000. This three bedroomed detached 'true' bungalow would suit a variety of buyers needs. The property would make a fabulous home for those looking to downsize without compromising too much on space. The property comprises of generous entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, (3rd bedroom currently used as a study), impressive open plan lounge/dining room. The low maintenance gardens to all three sides are of a good size with well established plants and borders. Generous off road parking for up to three cars as well as an integral garage. The property is well located for local schools and motorway network links. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this impressive true bungalow.
Front entrance white upvc door with obscured leaded glazed panels leading into the generous entrance hallway. Coving to ceiling, loft access, radiator, cupboard storage space. Access into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Upvc french doors leading to the paved patio of the garden. A range of base and wall units in a wood finish, coving and cornice, glazed fronted cabinets, rolltop laminate work surface, tiled walls, vinyl floor, stainless steel one and a half size sink and drainer with a mixer tap, four ring gas hob, plumbing for a dishwasher, eye level oven with a grill beneath, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge freezer.
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, tv point, deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling.
Lounge/Dining Room 27' 6" Max into the bay x 25' Max ( 8.38m Max into the bay x 7.62m Max )
Beautiful bay window and leaded panels to the front aspect. A further upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, upvc leaded window to the rear aspect. Fantastic adaptable open space. Coving to ceiling, tv pint, deep skirting boards.
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, wc., paneled bath with twin taps, vinyl floor, partly tiled walls, ceiling downlights.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 13' 4" ( 3.40m x 4.06m )
Upvc leaded glazed window. Fitted wardrobes with pine sliding doors, open arch feature leads into the en-suite.
Shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap set within vanity unit, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
Upvc leaded glazed window. Coving to ceiling, radiator, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Upvc window. Coving to ceiling.
Block paved driveway provides ample parking to the front of the property. A well stocked tiered patio terrace to the rear, access to both sides of the property, outside water tap, garage with up and over door and personal door. Gated access to a further lawned area.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Denby Dale Road/A636. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit to remain on Denby Dale Road for approximately 1 mile. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Durkar Low Lane. Take a right onto Denby Dale Road East. Continue onto Durkar Lane. Continue for 700 metres. Continue right and the property is straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59690786.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.