1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Bluetown, Sheerness, Kent
- 1 bedroom 2nd floor converted flat
- Double step in shower cubicle
- Nice size lounge
- Ideal first time buy
- Walk into town
- EPC energy rating D (59)
A great chance to own your very own 1 bedroom property in one of the most historic parts of the island tucked out of the way in Bluetown.Here you will find amongst other properties a couple of pubs which as well as offering nice drinks, both do cater for food, ideal if you fancy treating yourself from time to time.Another great thing about living here is that both the railway station and the High Street are only a brisk walk away, perfect if you either commute to London or fancy doing some shopping from time to time.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communcal Entrance Hall with
- stairs up to 2nd floor
- SECOND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'5 x 11'5 (4.70m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 5'0 (3.56m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 (3.74m) narrowing to 10'8 at narrowest point (3.25m) x 9'2 (2.80m)
- Shower Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59696174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.