3 bedroom town house for saleAudley Grove, Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich
Sold STC £275,000
- Three Story Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Areas
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location
This stunning three story, three bedroom town house is in excellent decorative order boasting a cloakroom, en-suite and family bathroom, two reception rooms, a utility area, garage and off-road parking. Located in the desirable area of Bixley Farm & Rushmere St. Andrew this property must be viewed!
Situated close to Ipswich Hospital and all local amenities including restaurants, shops and a day nursery.
The property also provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Pastiche including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Woodbridge, Martlesham and Felixstowe. The easy access to Martlesham is ideal for the Police headquarters workers and BT workers.
Entrance Door Into:
Replacement double glazed entrance door.
Stairs leading to the first floor with under stairs cupboard. Door through to integral garage.
Two piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c with obscure replacement double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room / Study 9' 9" x 9' 4" max ( 2.97m x 2.84m max )
Replacement double glazed window to the front.
Utility Room 6' x 9' 11" ( 1.83m x 3.02m )
Single sink unit with adjoining work surface with under cupboards. Tiled splash backs and tiled flooring with a double glazed window and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to the second floor.
Lounge 16' 9" x 20' 1" narrowing to 12' 8" ( 5.11m x 6.12m narrowing to 3.86m )
Solid oak flooring and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Kitchen Diner 7' 3" max x 16' 9" ( 2.21m max x 5.11m )
Solid oak flooring. One and half sink unit with mixer tap over adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Built-in gas hob with extractor fan and light over and built-in electric oven. Integral dishwasher, tiled splash backs and two double glazed windows to the front.
Second Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear and access to the loft.
Three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower and low level w.c with tiled splash backs.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 11' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Enclosed by patterned railings, pathway leading to the front door. Mature bushes and mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by brick wall and panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with double gate access leading into:
Paved driveway leading to integral garage with up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59715287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.