3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCavalry Drive, March
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 28ft Lounge
- 21ft Kitchen Diner
- Separate Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location
*Highly Sought After Location
*Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
*Enclosed Rear Gardens
*21ft Kitchen Diner
*Three Double Bedrooms
*£1000 Buyer Incentive
Ceramic tiled floor.
Airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
6.32m x 3.54m (27'8" x 11'6") Feature fire surround, three radiators, Pvcu double glazed window to front, glazed double doors to:
6.35m x 2.97m (20'8" x 9'8") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating, inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, Glow Worm gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, space/plumbing for dishwasher, space for tumble drier, radiator, larder cupboard with cupboard over, Pvcu double glazed window to front and side.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Covered Side Lobby
Cold water tap, door to rear garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled corner bath with independent shower over, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and to side, tiled walls, fitted store cupboard, recess with space/plumbing for automatic washing machine.
3.26m x 4.16m ( 10'7" x 13'6") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, telephone point.
3.26m x 3.56m ( 10'7" x 11'7") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
3.26m x 2.98m ( 10'7" x 9'8") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, telephone point
6.0m x 3.1m (19' 7" x 10' 10") with up and over door, power and lighting connected.
Driveway to both sides of the property providing extensive off road parking with one drive leading to the garage with the remainder of the front laid to lawn with flower borders. Rear gardens has a paved patio with the remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59716448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.