4 bedroom detached house for saleHooton Way, Hooton, Ellesmere Port
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- SITUATED AT BOTTOM OF CUL-DE-SAC
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
A home ready four bedroom detached house which boasts a generous plot at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac within the popular area of Hooton. The property has an idyllic setting but is still very close to excellent local schools, travel networks and amenities. Early viewing will be strongly advised!
The 'home ready' four bedroom detached house is a fantastic opportunity for a lucky family. The property benefits from being situated at the bottom of a leafy cul-de-sac upon a generous plot with a large detached double garage at the front and and a well maintained and private rear garden. Internally the property has an excellent floor plan with the heart of the home being the open plan kitchen/sun room which needs to be seen to be appreciated. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
In brief the property comprises an entrance hall, downstairs WC, three reception rooms and a large kitchen/sun room.
Onto the first floor we have four well proportioned rooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite. There is also a good sized family bathroom. Externally we have a low maintenance garden which leads on the double garage.
To the rear is a very private low maintained garden which has side access on both side of property.
This is a property that will attract strong early attention so give us a call ASAP to avoid any disappointment.
Lounge 11' 10" x 19' 6" ( 3.61m x 5.94m )
Double glazed patio doors, gas fire place, wall lights and a double radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 13' 8" into bay window ( 3.61m x 4.17m into bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and a radiator
Third Reception Room 8' 8" x 20' 5" into door recess ( 2.64m x 6.22m into door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a electric fire place.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.71m x 3.40m )
The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, gas oven, gas hob, gas cookerpoint, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and partially tiled walls.
Sun Room 18' 3" x 7' 8" ( 5.56m x 2.34m )
Upvc and brick construction with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, tiled flooring, wall lights and two double radiator.
Stairs from hall, airing cupboard and a cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 14' 4" ( 2.67m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 7" to face of wardrobe ( 3.51m x 2.92m to face of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 11' 5" max into door recess ( 2.69m x 3.48m max into door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, shower, fully tiled and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with a paved driveway leading to a double garage providing off-road parking.
To the rear of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with a decking area, paved area, brick barbecue stand and panel enclosed boundaries.
Up & over door and electric roller door on one side, power, light and a single glazed window to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.