2 bedroom flat for saleQueensway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £100,000
- First floor two bedroom apartment
- In easy reach of the town centre
- Spacious accommodation
- New lease provided
- Electric storage heating
This first floor spacious two bedroom apartment would be ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER and within easy reach of the town centre facilities and amenities.
This first floor apartment is deceptively spacious and provides well proportioned accommodation and is situated in this purpose built block within the town centre of Mildenhall. The property benefits from two good size bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and would be ideal as a FIRST TIME PURCHASE. Although in need of some redecoration the property is offered for sale in good order throughout and with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The Property Comprises
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs leading to the first floor entrance.
Internal Entrance Hall
Spacious entrance hall with radiator, stripped and painted wooden flooring.
Living Room 16' x 15' 9" ( 4.88m x 4.80m )
With a feature fireplace with marble insert and hearth and featuring a gas coal effect fire, radiator, double doors to:
Dining Room 12' 9" approximately x 9' 3" (irregular shape) ( 3.89m approximately x 2.82m (irregular shape) )
Radiator, door to entrance hall.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 4" minimum ( 3.05m x 2.24m minimum )
Providing a range of wall and base level units, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge and cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
With radiator and TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
A deep storage cupboard houses the gas fired central heating combination boiler, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
New lease of 125 years.
Service charge: £1834.10 per annum
Ground rent: £200.00 per annum
On leaving Mildenhall High Street heading out of town, take the turning down onto New Street and the apartment block can be found immediately on your left hand side on the corner New Street and Queensway.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59721845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.