2 bedroom apartment for saleDyke Road, Brighton
Sold STC £275,000
- PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- REDUCED FROM £300,000!!
Ideal location on Dyke Road opposite Dyke Road Park and just a few minutes walk from Seven Dials, an area popular with locals for it's restaurant, shops and cosmopolitan bars. Brighton Station is also found within a 1/4 mile radius.
Viewing come highly recommended to appreciate this well proportioned two double bedroom flat on Dyke Road.
The property is considered to be in good decorative order throughout and offers good sized rooms.
Belvedere is located on Dyke Road but is ideally set back from the road offering privacy from the road.
The property offers easy access to A27 and A23, also ideal for commuters needing Brighton Mainline train station as this is also found close by.
Stairs to first floor
Single glazed door to front.
WC, single glazed window to rear.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' ( 4.83m x 3.66m )
Single glazed window to front, single glazed door to south westerly balcony, storage heater, telephone line, TV aerial.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 9' 4" ( 3.18m max x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed windows to front and side, one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer unit, wooden work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hobs, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring, cupboard housing water cylinder.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Single glazed window to rear, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Single glazed window to rear, storage heater.
Single glazed window to side, electric towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, fully tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59725625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.