Farm land for sale3.64, Acres Land At The Ropewalk, Caistor, Lincolnshire, LN7
Sold STC £45,000
Full descriptionA rare opportunity to acquire a 3.64 acre grass paddock immediately adjoining the market town of Caistor with access off The Ropewalk. The land benefits from stabling and a traditional brick barn. For sale by informal tender.
An attractive and well located 3.64 acre compartment of Permanent Pasture with the benefit of a brick and pantile barn, range of timber stables and block construction shed. The land slopes down to a watercourse to the northern boundary with an area of woodland on the bank. The land has previously been grazed with sheep and horses and is stock fenced. There is a natural spring providing water, which runs into the stream to the north.
The land is situated to the immediate north of the market town of Caistor, approximately 10 miles south west of Grimsby, to the rear of residential properties on North Street.
By Informal Tender as follows:-
1. All offers must reach the Market Rasen Office of Perkins George Mawer & Co at the Corn Exchange Chambers, Queen Street, Market Rasen, Lincs, LN8 3EH no later than 12 noon on Friday 1st July 2016. No late offers will be considered.
2. Offers should be submitted in writing in a sealed envelope marked Land at Caistor.
3. Offers must be for a precise sum of pounds sterling and it is advised that offers should be for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of identical bids.
4. No offer will be considered which is calculated only by reference to another offer.
5. Offers must be made clear as to whether they are bidding for the whole lot or for an individual lot.
6. Offers should be made Subject to Contract only.
7. The Vendor does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
8. Full name and address of both the prospective purchaser and their Solicitors should be provided with any offer.
9. Confirmation should be included as to whether the offer is on the basis of cash or conditional upon finance or sale of other property.
We are informed that mains water is available in the public highway. Electricity is not connected to the property.
The land has not been registered for the Basic Payment Scheme and there are no entitlements included with the sale.
The land is accessed via a gateway off The Ropewalk.
There is a (14') third party, right of way along the southern boundary providing access to neighbouring land to the west.
The property is sold subject to, and with the benefit of all existing wayleaves, easements and rights of way, public and private, whether specifically mentioned in these particulars or not.
An overhead electricity cable table traverses the land with a double pole situated within the land.
At anytime during daylight hours with a set of particulars to hand. Interested parties are asked to register their interest with the Agent prior to visiting.
The sale contract will include a clause imposing an overage of 50% of any uplift in value for any residential development of the land for a period of 25 years from the completion date.
Mr. A. Dollery
Bates & Mountain Solicitors
The Old Courthouse
North East Lincolnshire
Tel: 01472 357291
Perkins, George Mawer & Co. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are give notice that; 1) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessors and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract; 2) all descriptions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupations and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; 3) no person in the employment of Perkins George Mawer & Co. has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26298677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perkins, George Mawer & Co, Market Rasen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.