3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRainbow Close, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £110,000-£120,000***
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Open Plan Lounge
- Car Standing
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- NO CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE£110,000 - £120,000*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this well situated modern three bedroom semi-detached house, ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike. The property features a modern kitchen / diner and an open plan lounge and a viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
A modern, well situated THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. Open plan lounge, fitted kitchen/ diner with appliances, ground floor wc, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazed sliding sash windows, rear car stand and garden. NO CHAIN.
Open Plan Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.73m )
Entrance door and double glazed sliding sash window to the front. Laminate flooring, tv and telephone points and a radiator. Stairs to the first floor and door to the Kitchen Diner. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 12' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.51m )
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of oak fitted units with black granite effect work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood above, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated washer, dishwasher and radiator. Double glazed sliding sash window to the rear and a half single glazed door to the rear garden.
Low level flush WC. Wall mounted gas combi boiler, radiator and extractor fan.
Spindle balustraude, laminate flooring and loft access.
Rear Bedroom 15' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.82m )
Rear facing double glazed sliding sash window, radiator and telephone point.
Front Bedroom 9' 8" x 7' 1" plus door recess ( 2.95m x 2.16m plus door recess )
Front facing double glazed sliding sash window and radiator.
Front Bedroom 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Including cupboard over bulkhead. Front facing double glazed sliding sash window and radiator.
Front facing double glazed sliding sash window. Panelled bath with shower and glass screen over and tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
To the front there is a footpath access to the front and side. Rear yard with car parking, gravelled and block paved.
Council Tax Band B
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59727248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.