2 bedroom terraced house for saleNeville Street, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£225,000
- HALL ENTRANCE TERRACED HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM OFF LANDING
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM UPDATING
- POPULAR NR2 LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Located on this quiet residential street within in a stones throw from Norwich is this hall entrance terraced home. The property would benefit from updating and would make an ideal family home.
Neville Street is located within Norwich highly sought after Golden Triangle. The property which would require modernisation benefits from accommodation including entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor with two bedrooms and bathroom off the landing on the first floor. Externally the property boasts on-street permit parking and private courtyard rear garden. Demand is likely to be high so we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
Single glazed door to front aspect, electric heater, telephone point, door to living room, kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 13' 7" into bay x 9' 8" max ( 4.14m into bay x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric heater, cornice and open to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 1" max ( 3.78m x 3.07m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, electric heater and under stairs cupboard
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' ( 4.47m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with rolltop work surfaces over with tiled splash backs, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, electric radiator and door leading through to w/c.
Suite comprising of low level w/c with door leading through to garden.
Stairs from hallway to first floor, doors leading through to both bedrooms, study and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 11' 2" ( 4.04m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 10' 3" ( 3.12m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and electric heater.
Study 5' 5" x 4' 4" ( 1.65m x 1.32m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
The property boasts on-street permit parking with private courtyard garden to rear
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turning into Neville Street where the property will be located on the right-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59727314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR101022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.