3 bedroom terraced house for saleWarwick Street, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000
- OVER-THE-PASSAGE TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM OFF THE LANDING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
An over-the-passage terraced house to tickle your tastebuds with three bedrooms and a bathroom off the landing this spacious home will sure attract a lot of interest and early enquiries are recommended.
located on Warwick Street which sits just off the Unthank Road is this spacious over-the-passage mid-terraced home. The property offers accommodation comprising of a living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing on the first floor. The property offers many original features including fire places, ceiling rose and picture rails. Whilst externally offers on-street permit parking and private garden to the rear. Demand is likely to be high so book your viewing today.
Dining Room 11' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 3.53m max x 3.45m )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect and single glazed door to front aspect. Cast iron open fire place with wooden surround, radiator, television and telephone point, ceiling rose and picture rail with door leading to inner lobby.
Telephone point and door through to living room.
Living Room 11' 7" max x 11' 6" ( 3.53m max x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, open cast iron fire place with tiled hearth and surround. Door leading through to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 6" max ( 3.28m x 1.98m max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with rolltop work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, electric cooker point and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer integrated dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator and tiled floors.
Stairs from living room to first floor, radiator, loft access and doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 10' 8" ( 3.38m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 11' 6" ( 3.68m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 4" max ( 3.45m x 2.84m max )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, cast iron fire place, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Single glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal sink and low level w/c and part-tiled walls.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turning into Dover Street branching to the right into Warwick Street where the property will be found towards the end of the road on the left-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59727317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.