4 bedroom town house for saleRose Drive, Cringleford, Norwich
Guide Price £290,000
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- W/C, BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR THREE VEHICLES
- VENDORS HAVE FOUND
Modern three storey living at it's best! The Harrogate house type built by Bovis Homes offers spacious accommodation over three floors. With many upgrades and landscape gardens internal viewing is highly recommended.
Rose Drive is located on the favoured Round House Park development in Cringleford. The property offers accommodation including entrance hall, cloakroom/utility room and open plan living/dining/kitchen area to the ground floor. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite along with bedroom four whilst to second floor there are two further double bedrooms and bathroom off the landing. Externally there are landscaped gardens to the rear with the property also benefiting from driveway parking for three vehicles. The vendors have found and internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, doors through to cloakroom/utility room, kitchen/dining/living and stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect, cloakroom suite comprising of pedestal sink and low level w/c. Plumbing space for washing machine/tumble dryer, gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring and part tiled floors.
Kitchen/dining/living Area 32' x 14' 3" max ( 9.75m x 4.34m max )
The kitchen area is fitted with a modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of wall and base units. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll-top work surfaces, electric over, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing and space for dishwasher, tiled flooring, spot lighting and storage cupboard with power point.
Living Room/dining Area
Double glazed window to side aspect and feature glazed roof, french doors and side light windows to rear aspect leading to the garden, radiator, television point, telephone point, satellite point and FM/DAB point
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor to first floor, radiator and double glazed french doors to balcony on the front aspect.
Master Bedroom 16' max x 14' 3" ( 4.88m max x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone and television point.
Modern white suite comprised of shower cubicle, pedestal sink, low level w/c, extractor fan, shaver point, spot lighting, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 7' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.26m )
Double glazed french doors to front aspect leading to balcony, radiator, telephone and television point.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from First floor to second floor with doors leading to bedrooms two and three, family bathroom, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 11' 6" max ( 4.34m x 3.51m max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, modern white suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, shower attachment over and mains fed shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal sink and low level w/c, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point and part-tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a pathway leading to the front door as well as the advantage of three driveway parking spaces. To the rear of the property there are landscaped gardens with patio and lawned areas, raised beds with bamboo with side access gates leading to the front.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich on the Unthank Road to the ring road traffic lights taking a left hand turning onto Mile End Road. At the roundabout take a right hand turning onto Newmarket Road and follow the A11 taking a right hand turning at the next roundabout onto Roundhouse Way. Proceed over the first roundabout and at the second roundabout take a right hand turning onto The Pines, where Rose Drive will be located on your left hand side and the property will be located by the William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59727320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.