3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEbury Close, Batley
Sold STC £155,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- 15Ft Lounge & 18Ft Dining Area
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- *** NO CHAIN ***
Located within the popular area of Upper Batley and offered with NO CHAIN is this 3 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance porch, and hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Garage, under house storage and gardens to front and rear.
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Part uPVC part double glazed door to front and double glazed window to side.
Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' x 11' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator and coving to ceiling. Stone fire place with gas fire.
Dining Room 18' 8" x 7' 8" ( 5.69m x 2.34m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, two radiators and coving to ceiling. Archway to kitchen and door to pantry which houses the gas and electric meters.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas hob, cooker hood and door to garden. Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to side, storage cupboard and access to fully boarded loft with power and light.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to front and side, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 6' 6" Plus Door Recess ( 2.87m x 1.98m Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Built in wardrobes along one wall and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Two piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin and bath with wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls, laminate flooring and extractor fan. Double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to front, wc and tiled walls. Laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Detached Garage 15' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.97m )
Up and over door, power and light. Door to workshop
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway and a garden laid mainly to lawn with plants and shrubs. To the rear is a paved garden with an outside tap. The property also benefits from under house storage which houses the boiler, has plumbing for a washing machine and has power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59730854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.