3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow View, Charlton Down, Dorchester
Sold STC £280,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- South facing garden area
- Stunning countryside views
STUNNING 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Situated within the sought after Charlton Down location this home offers an EN-SUITE SHOWEROOM, a garage, BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS & fully fitted wardrobes in two rooms with a SOUTH FACING GARDEN!
STUNNING 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Situated within the sought after Charlton Down location this home offers an EN-SUITE SHOWEROOM, a garage, BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS & fully fitted wardrobes in two rooms with a SOUTH FACING GARDEN! with spacious area for alfresco dining.
The village of Charlton Down was developed from the site of Herrison Hospital, three old victorian stlye buildings.The new village now consists of these three victorian buildings, about 400 houses, Herrison Hall (the village hall), a shop, a fitness centre, a nursing home and 'close care' apartments.
Storm porch and light over leads to uPVC part obscure door leads into hallway with stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator. Doors to lounge and kitchen breakfast area.
Lounge/diner 19' 11" max x 14' 3" max ( 6.07m max x 4.34m max )
UPVC window to front aspect with uPVC French doors to rear aspect gives access to the rear garden for the alfresco dining. Free standing log fire with mantle over and marble surround. Television point. Cable point subject to connection. Two radiator. This room is very spacious and has space for dining table and chairs.
Kitchen/diner 19' 2" x 8' 1" max ( 5.84m x 2.46m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with stunning far reaching views over neighbouring fields. Radiator. Door to under stairs storage area. Smooth set ceiling. Pace for table and chairs. Wood laminate effect flooring. Kitchen: UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with doorway leads to utility area. Modern fitted kitchen with range of matching wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. In-built Hotpoint electric oven with designer Bosch hob and integral hood over. Single sink drainer unit. Space for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Smooth set ceiling with inset spot lights.
Part glazed door to rear aspect provides access to rear garden continuation with wall and base units with contrasting work surface. Space for tall fridge freezer and washing machine. Radiator. Door to downstairs toilet.
The suite comprises of low level toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Continuation of wood laminate flooring. Smooth set ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft via hatch (with potenial for lodt converstion), doors to bedrooms and family bathroom. Door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 12' max ( 4.19m max x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with far reaching views over neighbouring fields. Double doors to in-built wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Radiator. Smooth set ceiling. Door to en-suite shower room
En-Suite Shower Room
The suite comprises of shower cubicle, low level toilet and wash hand basin. Chrome ladder style heated tower rail. Part tiled walls and tile effect flooring. Smooth set ceiling with inset spot lights.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.43m max x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with far reaching views over neighbouring fields. Double radiator and double doors to in-built wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Smooth set ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' max x 7' 6" ( 2.44m max x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Smooth set ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. The suite comprises of a panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level toilet. In-built storage cupboard. Radiator. Tiled effect flooring. Smooth set ceiling with inset spot lights.
Laid to tiered paving for ease of maintenance with an area immediately adjacent that is ideal for alfresco dining with pergola over. Steps rise to additional seating area with further steps rising to additional space. Raised flower bed laid to rockery for ease of maintenance. Shed and side gate provides access to rear of the garage.
Private door gives access to garage. Further fitted units and space for tall fridge freezer and tumble dryer. Roof provides additional storage.
Fox & Sons, South St, Dorchester DT1 1DF, Head north on Trinity St towards New St, Turn left onto High W St/B3150, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto The Grove/B3147, Turn right onto Westleaze, Turn left onto Herrison Rd, Continue straight onto Sherren Ave, Turn right onto Meech Way, Turn right onto Deverel Rd, Turn left to stay on Deverel Rd, Turn right onto Hornbeam Rd, Follow the road to Willow View
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59730860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.