Shop for saleKentish Town Road, London, NW5
- Prominent Shop Front 23FT 3"
- Surrounded by great transport links.
- Premium includes fixtures & fittings. but not stock
Full descriptionA1 Lock Up Shop - To LetDescription:
This lock up shop is situated on the popular Kentish Town road that heads straight into Camden. It has been established for over 4 years enjoying the benefits of selling equipment as well as winning construction work with the locals.
The property has a total ground floor area of 82.9SQ.M (897.05SQ.FT approx.) and has a 23ft 3" shop front. The unit further benefits from a lower ground area of 98.47 SQ.M (1066 SQ.FT approx.) with a W/c.
The premises has recently been fully rewired, emergency lighting put in, to meet current legislation.
- Within easy access of Camden, Chalk Farm, Highgate and surrounding areas.
- Within easy walking distance to both Kentish Town West overground station and Kentish Town overground and underground station (Northern line).
Local High Street:
Also present on Kentish Town Road are Starbucks, T-Mobile, Sourthern Joes, McDonalds, Lloyds, HSBC and Barclays Bank along with a large number of other multiple retailers as well as smaller boutique style outlets.
Assignment of a 12 year lease with 9 years remaining with 4 yearly rent reviews.
Premium: £120,000 plus stock
EPC Rating: C
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm same and whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59732717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.