3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMagpie Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom end terrace
- Ideal first time buy or B2L
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Downstairs bathroom
Well presented Victorian built three bedroom end terrace house is positioned on this popular road which lies on the very fringe of the north of Norwich City centre.
The property is situated on the corner of Norwich's Barn association, has double glazing, gas fired central heating and a ground floor bathroom whilst externally there is a courtyard style enclosed rear garden. There is permit on rear parking to surrounding zones and the property would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. The property offers accommodation comprising lounge formal dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are two bedrooms with a door through to bedroom three. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 4" max x 11' 2" ( 3.76m max x 3.40m )
With radiator and window to the front aspect.
With stairs to the first floor.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 11' 1" min ( 3.76m max x 3.38m min )
Window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces, inset sink unit, space for cooker, window and door to the side aspect and door through to bathroom.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with window to the side aspect and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 4" max narrowing to 11' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m max narrowing to 3.40m x 3.68m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max narrowing to 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m max narrowing to 3.38m x 3.10m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator with door through to.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
The property has on road permit parking to surrounding zones (not outside the property itself). There is an an enclose courtyard style garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59736365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.