1 bedroom flat for saleSun Lane, NORWICH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Purpose built one bedroom apartment
- Smooth ceilings
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- Private oopen entrance
- Popular location
We would like to offer for sale this purpose built, one bedroom second floor apartment which is positioned just off Pelham Road that lies off St Clements Hill to the North of Norwich.
We would like to offer for sale this purpose built, one bedroom second floor apartment positioned just off Pelham Road which lies of St Clements Hill to the North of Norwich. The former local authority apartment is offered in great order with smooth plastered ceilings, uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, private open balcony entrance with ample on road parking available on Sun Lane itself. The property is currently let and the vendor will be happy to sell as an ongoing investment. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with16ft lounge/dining room, well fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. For sale for investment only, early viewing is highly recommended.
Brick Built Storage Shed
Stairs To First Floor
Private Entrance Hall
Built in storage cupboard and meter cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 16' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.97m )
Impressive double aspect room with uPVC windows to rear and front aspects and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled splashbacks and uPVC window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising panelled bath with attache shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled surrounds and uPVC window to front aspect.
Leave Norwich via Magdalen Road. Continue up Magdalen Road and bear left onto St Clements Hill at the Whalebone. Take the second left on St Clements Hill onto Pelham Road. Follow this road past the turning left for Norman Road and to the bottom of Pelham Road where it joins Sun Lane. Bear left onto Sun Lane which is a no through road, where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by the William H Brown for sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59736371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.