4 bedroom property for sale6 The Palms, Ibbotsons Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Luxury Four Bedroom Duplex Penthouse
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen
- Cloakroom & WC
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three with En-suite
- Under Floor Heating
- Audio & Lighting System
- Under Croft & Visitor Parking Within a Gated Development
- Landscaped Gardens
The Palms is entered through a security door into elegant and inviting communal hallway with stairs and a lift to all floors.
On entering the apartment, there is a spacious hallway with cloakroom, storage and bespoke stairway to the master bedroom. The open plan lounge area offers a delightful area to relax and entertain. The kitchen is of high specification with integrated appliances. The stylish dining area leads onto a stunning private balcony overlooking the impressive grounds.
All bedrooms are doubles with three having fitted contemporary en-suite bathrooms. Other benefits include, under floor heating, audio & lighting system, under croft car parking, visitor parking, large storage facility and landscaped communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keppie Massie Residential, Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.