1 bedroom cottage for saleBenover Road, Yalding, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £169,000
- One Bedroom Cottage in a good Village location
- Requires complete renovation
- Viewing recommended
- CASH buyers only
- EPC energy rating G (1)
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this one bedroom cottage positioned in the village of Yalding. The property requires total renovation. It is a perfect opportunity fordevelopers/investors to renovate and sell on. The property is ideally located in the extremely popular village of Yalding which makes it very popular for re-sale once the renovations have been completed. The property has a lounge to the front with space for kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of the bedroom. To the rear a cottage garden.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: (L-shaped) 14'10 x 11'4 (4.52m x 3.46m) plus 14'10 x 11'2 (4.52m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 7'1 (3.00m x 2.16m)
- Utility/Lobby: 7'1 x 3'1 (2.16m x 0.94m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 7'2 (2.57m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom: 11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m)
- Dressing Room: 14'0 x 5'8 (4.27m x 1.73m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59738150.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13625063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.