2 bedroom apartment for saleTrafalgar Road, Cirencester
- First floor retirement apartment
- Balcony with views
- Parking, stair lift & communal gardens
- Emergency pull cord system
- Replacement upvc windows and doors
- No onward chain
Priory Mews is a splendid purpose built development of apartments for the over 55's, providing comfort and security.
Conveniently located a short, level walk to the town's centre and parks. The apartment benefits from a stair lift to the first floor landing and enjoys a light feel throughout. A balcony overlooks the stream and neighbouring green open space.
2 Bedrooms - Living Room - Kitchen/Diner - Bathroom - EPC Band 'C' - No Onward Chain
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Teresa Davis or Nicola Collins
Bedroom 1 - 11'1 x 9'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'10 x 6'3 -
Reception 1 - 15'4 x 10'2 -
Kitchen - 13'3 x 7'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59738519.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4457868A_C3923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Residential Property Sales - Cirencester office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.