2 bedroom detached house for saleDenton Village, Peterborough
- character home
- popular hamlet location
- generous plot with outbuildings
- detached annex
A rare opportunity to purchase a home in a sought after Hamlet. Accommodation comprises: morning room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, family room, rear lobby, downstairs wc, sun room, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate one bedroom annexe with lounge & kitchen, double garage & outbuildings.
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached character property in the Hamlet of Denton. This home offers what we consider to be a good sized plot, along with various outbuildings, a double garage and a further one bedroom annex with lounge diner, kitchen & bathroom.
Lounge 11' 11" inc chimney breast x 18' 6" inc stairs ( 3.63m inc chimney breast x 5.64m inc stairs )
Window to the front, radiator, stripped wooden flooring, stairs to first floor.
Morning Area 10' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.07m x 1.80m )
Internal window to the rear into kitchen, log burner, through to lounge & dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' inc chimney breast ( 3.68m x 3.66m inc chimney breast )
Window to the front, radiator, stripped wooden flooring, door to rear lobby.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' 5" ( 2.46m x 3.48m )
Window to the side, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fitted electric hob, fridge freezer space, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Of brick & glazed construction, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine & door to the side.
Door from dining room & access from conservatory, door to Wc.
Window to the rear, low level wc, hand wash basin, tiled flooring.
Family Room 18' 4" x 11' 3" ( 5.59m x 3.43m )
Bow windows to the front, rear & side, tiled flooring, door to the front & internal doorway into the lounge.
First Floor Landing
Window to the rear, doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 11' 10" inc wardrobe ( 4.67m x 3.61m inc wardrobe )
Window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobe, Door to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 7' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.30m )
Of upvc & double glazed construction with a door leading to the balcony which itself then has spiral steps down into the garden.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 12' inc wardrobes & shower ( 3.81m x 3.66m inc wardrobes & shower )
Window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes & shower cubicle.
Bathroom 6' x 8' ( 1.83m x 2.44m )
Window to the side, close coupled wc, panel bath, hand wash basin, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 11' 1" ( 2.90m x 3.38m )
Of double glazed & brick construction.
Kitchen Area 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
Sink drainer set into work surface with cupboards below, electric oven & hob, plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge Diner 16' 10" x 9' 2" ( 5.13m x 2.79m )
Window to the side, radiator.
Doors to bedroom & bathroom.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 16' 3" ( 3.30m x 4.95m )
Windows to the side & rear, door to the side, radiator.
Radiator. panel bath, close coupled wc, hand wash basin.
Outside The Property
The property occupies what we consider to be a generous plot which is laid to grass with established borders and trees. to the side of the house there is a covered parking area with further timber construction outbuildings & workshops to the side. The driveway sweeps towards the garage / workshop which measures approx. 25ft 1in x 14ft 2in and has doors to the front and an extensive roof void / store above.
The property also benefits from having hot water panels fitted to the roof of the house, as well as electric panels fitted to the back of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59739950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.