2 bedroom flat for saleCannon Court, Cowan Street, Kirkcaldy
- Cannon Court waterfront development
- First Floor Apartment with views of the Firth of Forth
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with integrated appliances and balcony
- 2 double bedrooms (master en suite shower room) & both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with fitted furniture
- Secured entrance and lift to all floors
- Reservation Fee £250 & Further £750 required on conclusion of missives
- Immediate Entry Available
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this 1st floor apartment with balcony and views over the Firth of Forth within the Cannon Court waterfront development. Finished to the highest standard, this is luxury living at its best and perfectly located on Kirkcaldy's Esplanade offering amazing views of Edinburgh and the Lothians. Accommodation comprising: vestibule, entrance hallway, spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with integrated appliances and balcony, 2 double bedrooms (master en suite shower room) and both with built-in wardrobes and bathroom with fitted furniture. Secured entrance and lift to all floors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.