4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge Road, Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Areas & Extended Kitchen
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Stunning Un-Over Looked Rear Garden
- Garage & Off-Road Parking for 10 Cars
- Sought After Location & School Catchments
This four bedroom family home has a stunning extended kitchen and boasts a utility room, cloakroom, en-suite and family bathroom, a gorgeous un-overlooked rear garden, garage and off-road parking for 10 cars! Located in the desirable area of Rushmere St. Andrew, this property must be viewed!
The property also benefits from original features and has beautiful handmade built-in Orwell furniture to remain. Catchment to Northgate High, St Albans and Kesgrave High School. Also catchment to Sidegate Lane Primary School, Broke Hall, Rushmere Hall & Heath Primary School.
Situated close to Ipswich Hospital and across the road to Rushmere Golf Club and The Heath. The property also provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Replacement double glazed.
Stairs to the first floor with under stairs cupboard and solid wood flooring. Regional doors through to:
Study / Snug 12' 10" to fitted cupboards x 16' 2" in to bay window narrowing to 11' 5" ( 3.91m to fitted cupboards x 4.93m in to bay window narrowing to 3.48m )
Ideal for working from home.
Double glazed leaded bay window to the front, built-in cupboards and drawers and gas coal effect fire place with mantelpiece surround. Double glazed French doors to the rear garden. Sky TV point.
Two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs, towel rail, tiled flooring and obscure replacement double glazed leaded window to the rear.
Kitchen Diner 21' 1" x 13' 2" ( 6.43m x 4.01m )
One and a half sink unit with adjoining wooden work surface, under cupboards and drawers and matching eye level units. Tiled flooring, solid oak island with under cupboards and integral dishwasher. Space for Aga or cooker. Replacement double glazed window to the rear, inset display lighting and double glazed by-folding doors into rear garden. Two double glazed skylight windows, beam features and tiled splash backs. Through to:
Utility Area 8' 2" x 10' 3" ( 2.49m x 3.12m )
One and a half sink units with adjoining wooden work surface with under cupboards and drawers. Space for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Double built-in cupboard. Replacement double glazed leaded window to the side and door to the side. Tiled flooring and tiled splash backs.
Lounge 22' 2" to bay window x 13' 2" ( 6.76m to bay window x 4.01m )
Replacement double glazed leaded bay window to the front, beautiful featured fireplace with a wood and coal burner and wall lights. Sky TV point.
First Floor Landing
Replacement double glazed leaded window to the front.
Master Bedroom 14' to fitted wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 4.27m to fitted wardrobes x 2.82m )
Replacement double glazed leaded window to the front, fitted wardrobes and bed side tables and access to the loft. Through to:
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level w.c and all wall mounted vanity wash hand basin. Towel rail, tiled flooring and tiled splash backs with inset lights. Replacement double glazed leaded window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 4" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.18m x 3.45m to fitted wardrobes )
Picture rail surround, sliding mirrored door wardrobes and replacement double glazed leaded window to the front. Sky TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 11' ( 2.49m max x 3.35m )
Replacement double glazed leaded window to the rear and fitted cupboard.
Bedroom Four 5' 5" x 14' 2" ( 1.65m x 4.32m )
Replacement double glazed leaded window to the front.
Three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c and enclosed bath with shower over. Tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and replacement double glazed obscure leaded window to the rear.
Enclosed by mature hedging with flower and shrub boarders and a mature sycamore tree. Gravelled to allow for off-road parking for 10 cars.
Power and light, fixed entrance.
Completely un-overlooked, stunning rear garden. Enclosed by panelled fencing mainly laid to lawn with beautiful raised decking area. Mature trees, hedging and flower and shrub boarders. Green house and two sheds to remain, one with power. Second patio area to the side, paved and singled with flower and shrub boarders. Soft fruit cage and raised vegetable beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59742434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.