1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKing Street, Kettering
Sold STC £70,000
- Close To Town Centre
- Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Double Bedroom
- Rear Garden
AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY... This property boasts a great central location and offers spacious accommodation throughout. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat located within walking distance of Kettering Town Centre, access to great road and rail links and an abundance of local amenities. Accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, a double bedroom and the bathroom. Outside the property offers a small garden mostly laid to lawn. TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT BOOK YOUR VIEWING EARLY!
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.55m x 4.19m )
A spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect providing natural ligating throughout the room. The lounge also includes a wall mounted radiator, TV point and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 1" Max x 9' 10" ( 6.12m Max x 3.00m )
This large kitchen/diner comprises of a fitted kitchen with wall and base units complete with granite effect work surfaces and stainless steel sink and drainer. Also included is an integrated electric oven and hob with space for white goods. Additionally the room contains the central heating boiler, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.91m )
The bedroom consists of a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and a TV point.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with mixer taps and shower over. Complete with full tiling and a double glazed window to the side aspect, also included as a built in cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
A modest garden mostly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59742755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.