3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClare Road, Braintree
Sold STC £270,000
- Spacious Semi Detached House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Lounge, Dining Area & Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Large Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- GUIDE PRICE: £270,000 - £275,000
This spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated in the sought-after location of Clare Road, with good access to the A120 and town. Accommodation comprises hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining area, sun room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, parking & large rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE: £270,000 - £275,000
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Dining Area 11' 8" max x 10' 10" ( 3.56m max x 3.30m )
Feature fireplace with wood burner, radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with open fire.
Low level w.c., storage cupboard, two obscure double glazed windows to side.
Sun Room 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to rear garden, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, loft access.
The rear garden comprises of patio and large lawned area with panel fence surround and shed to remain.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for one car.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59742836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.