4 bedroom detached house for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3UB
- Impressive reception hall with cloakroom
- Sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Large conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utilty
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Delightful sunny rear garden
- Double garage with on drive parking
Enjoyed by the current owners since new. This handsome detached bay fronted home is pleasantly situated close to open countryside on the edge of this historic market town.
The spacious accommodation which is arranged over two floors briefly comprises; impressive reception hall with cloakroom, bay fronted sitting room and separate dining room, study, large conservatory, family sized kitchen/breakfast room and a utility.
On the first floor is the bay fronted master bedroom suite, three further god sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a delightful sunny private fully enclosed rear garden and a double garage with generous parking.
Warmed by gas central heating and enhanced by double glazing. All the space you will ever need.
Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to the larger cities of Georgian Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59747240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZ9REEV. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.