2 bedroom terraced house for saleJames Street, Leek
Sold STC £115,000
Full description* A very spacious forecourted two bedroom mid terrace property situated on a popular residential street in what is well established area in the west end of the town.
* The property is ideally situated for the Westwood schools and is only a short walk into the town centre.
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Lounge, Kitchen / Diner and Cloakroom to the ground floor. Landing Area, excellent sized Master Bedroom, a further Bedroom and Bathroom to the first floor.
* Enclosed paved rear yard area.
* The property may be of interest to first time buyers.
Lounge - 12'7 x 12'11 (3.84m x 3.94m) - Coal effect gas fire with feature surround. Coving. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Bay window.
Kitchen - 14'6 x 13'2 (4.42m x 4.01m) - Range of fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Plumbing point. Tiled floor. Radiator. Understairs storage.
Inner Hall - Rear door. Plumbing point.
Cloakroom - 7'6 x 4'1 (2.29m x 1.24m) - W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Landing Area - Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom - 16'8 x 12'8 (5.08m x 3.86m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Bay window. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom - 14'5 x 7'4 (4.39m x 2.24m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bathroom - 11'5 x 8'11 (3.48m x 2.72m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
Outside - Forecourted area. Enclosed paved rear yard area.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59747462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26300378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.