4 bedroom house for saleDunorlan Mews, Off Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- Dressing/Study Mezzanine
- 2/3 Further Bedrooms
- Play Room/4th Bedroom
- Family Shower Room
- South Facing Walled Garden
- Allocated Parking
A beautiful contemporary conversion of a former stable block forming part of a secluded gated development offering both light and spacious accommodation with many character features and with stunning individual design. The property has a fantastic walled south facing garden and is within a short walk (150 yards) along a private drive to the magnificent Dunorlan Park. Points of note include:
- An excellent 20ft x 19ft reception room incorporating the kitchen, with fitted floor and wall mounted units, curved granite worktops and a range of a appliances, dining area and living area. The room has a high vaulted ceiling and enjoys a triple aspect with almost a wall of windows and doors opening directly onto the garden.
- A large and interesting principal bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and tall windows and door out to a private courtyard and steps up to a mezzanine study/private dressing area with bespoke storage cupboards, feature window and glass balustrade looking back down to the bedroom. There is also a luxury en suite bathroom with a large bath and separate shower.
- 2/3 further bedrooms with one currently being used as a playroom but with a very clever raised mezzanine bed making the very most of the tall ceilings and also with a door out to the garden.
- A family shower room which serves the additional bedrooms very well and there is also a separate utility room.
The property forms part of Dunorlan Mews, a small and select development of similar properties set off a private drive on the northern side of the beautiful Dunorlan Park. The house is about a mile from the centre of Tunbridge Wells where there are excellent shopping facilities including Royal Victoria Place which houses many major national stores. The area is renowned for its educational facilities including separate grammar schools for girls and boys, independent and private schools and St James' Primary School is just a 650m walk from the property.
The garden spans the length of the property and other than a timber gate is entirely walled. The terrace just in front of the reception space provides a wonderful area in which to entertain and there are areas of mature planting. There are also a number of custom made timber sheds providing additional storage space. The aforementioned gate opens onto a private drive for a number of houses and leads to Dunorlan Park - a spacious and elegant park with wide grassy slopes, magnificent views to the Weald, boating lake and cafe.
To the front, the property sits behind electronically controlled wrought iron gates and has two allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59748626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.