3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBraithwaite Close, Ketton
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- 20ft Garage
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Separate HardStanding
- Sought After Location
Sought After Location
* Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
* 20ft GARGAGE & SEPARATE HARD STANDING
* Four Piece Bathroom Suite
Located in the popular village of Ketton is this beautiful three bedroom bungalow. The bungalow is a true gem with a stunning front aspect, lawn area and established borders with mature shrubs and trees, not to mention the block paved driveway which could accommodate several cars and benefits from a 20 ft. long garage and including extra work area. To the left of the property there is also a separate hardstanding area suitable for a caravan or camper van. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises of a front porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory with doors to the garden, bathroom with separate larger than average shower cubicle and three bedrooms with the master including an en suite WC. The third bedroom is currently being used a study.
To the rear of the property there is patio area which is ideal for outside dining. There is also an outside shed/workshop with power and lighting, and a variety of fruit trees including apple, pear and plum. There are various raised flower beds that are well stocked and maintained. There are steps leading to a summer house.
1.60m max x 1.83m max (5'03max" x 6'00"max)
5.46m max x 3.43m max including fireplace (17'11"max x 11'03" including fireplace)
3.28m max x 2.39m max (10'09"max x 7'10"max)
3.86m max x 3.30m max (12'08"max x 10'10"max)
2.90m max x 1.70m max (9'06"max x 5'07"max)
4.39m max x 2.92m max (14'05"max x 9'07"max)
4.37m max x 3.10m including wardrobes (14'04"max x 10'02"including wardrobes)
3.81m excluding entrance x 2.49m (12'06"excluding entrance x 8'02")
3.38m excluding wardrobe x 2.11m (11'01"excluding wardrobe x 6'11")
6.25m max x 2.74m max (20'06"max x 9'00"max)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59750441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.