4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenley Road, Coombeside, Kingston Upon Thames
Sold STC £839,950
- COOMBESIDE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- FABULOUS MATURE REAR GARDEN
- CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- MUST BE SEEN
SOLD BY BARNARD MARCUS NEW MALDEN - 020 8942 9211 - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING PLEASE CONTACT US!
This extremely attractive extended three/four bedroom semi-detached "Coombeside" residence provides flexible living accommodation arranged over two floors boasting from a fabulous light and airy through reception with central feature fireplace and surround, fully fitted integrated kitchen/diner, converted garage providing a versatile fourth bedroom/ second reception, three well proportioned double bedrooms to the first floor and a modern contemporary family bathroom suite with a separate w.c.
In addition, this property has potential to extend both into the loft, rear and side double story, (stpp) and benefits from a fabulous large mature south westerly facing rear garden with a feature paved patio area, side access and an abundance of mature border shrubs.
A fabulous family home situated on a highly sought after road within the catchment for popular schools and national rail to London Waterloo and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59753915.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML102960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.