3 bedroom character property for saleCharlotte Street, HELENSBURGH
Sold STC £240,000
- Main Door Ground Floor Conversion
- Lounge, Dining Room, Refitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom Plus Extra Shower Room
- Was o/o £250,000 to Guide Price £240,000
A spacious ground floor conversion offering upgraded accommodation close to all Helensburgh's amenities.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present this spacious ground floor conversion offering upgraded accommodation close to all Helensburgh's amenities.
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, reception hallway with excellent storage, large lounge leading to a refitted kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and a family shower room and rear porch.
The gardens to the front are laid to lawn with gravel driveway providing ample off road car parking.
There is space for a single garage to the side. The garden area to the rear has a path and a timber gate leading to Victoria Road.
Further benefits are double glazed windows and a modern gas central heating system.
Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
Lounge 17' 5" into bay x 16' 11" ( 5.31m into bay x 5.16m )
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 6' 3" ( 4.78m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One Plus En Suite 17' 2" x 12' 4" ( 5.23m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 17' 5" into bay x 16' 11" ( 5.31m into bay x 5.16m )
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.83m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.