4 bedroom terraced house for saleCedar Road, Nottingham
Offers Over £110,000
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- On Street Parking
- Idea For Any Large Family
This property comes to the market in the location of the Forest Fields area, so idea for any young or large family who need any extra space from the current property or any first time buyer.
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000. This property comes to the market in the location of the Forest Fields area, is close to immunity, local shops, a post office and close to public transport networks to the city centre. so idea for any young or large family who need any extra space from the current property or any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder.
With obscured door to the front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to landing, ceiling lighting and door to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 15' 2" Into Bay x 10' 6" Into Recess ( 4.62m Into Bay x 3.20m Into Recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting, gas feature fire place to the side with mantle over, decorative coving and TV points.
Sitting Room 12' 5" Max x 10' 7" Into Recess ( 3.78m Max x 3.23m Into Recess )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting, door to the kitchen and cellar, gas fire place to the side and TV points.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 9" Max ( 2.72m x 2.36m Max )
Consisting of a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, free standing gas cooker, tile splash backs, plumbing and space for a washing machine, vinyl flooring, ceiling lighting, double glazed window to the rear elevation, door to the side entering onto the rear yard and radiator.
Accessed from the entrance hallway, with doors to bedrooms one and two, door to W/C and bathroom, radiator, ceiling lighting and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' 11" Into Recess x 11' 5" Max ( 4.24m Into Recess x 3.48m Max )
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting, radiator and built in wardrobes to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 8' 3" Into Recess ( 3.78m Max x 2.51m Into Recess )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting and radiator.
Consists of a bath with singular taps and electric shower over, fully tiled walls, double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, vinyl flooring, ceiling lighting, slanted ceiling, pedestal sink and airing cupboard housing combi boiler.
Consists of a low level W/C, vinyl flooring, ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
With doors to bedrooms three and four, ceiling lighting and accessed from the first floor landing.
Bedroom Three 14' Into Recess x 10' 1" Max ( 4.27m Into Recess x 3.07m Max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling lighting, Internet access points and TV points.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 8' 8" Max extending to 13' 6" Max ( 3.12m x 2.64m Max extending to 4.11m Max )
With double glazed velux window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting, radiator and slanted ceilings.
To the rear is a yard with shed for storage, brick built out house which is a W/C, Brick built walls to the rear and side boundaries and gate to shared alley way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59754200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.