4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Lane, Gringley-On-The-Hill, Doncaster
Sold STC £450,000
- DETACHED HOUSE IN VILLLAGE LOCATION
- Cloakroom, Utility room, Kitchen, Lounge, Dining room & Snug/Study
- FOUR bedrooms, ensuite to the master & family bathroom
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Double Garage & Off street Parking
Internal inspections are essential to appreciate the spacious family accommodation within this impressive detached house situated in the highly sought after semi rural village location of Gringley-On-The-Hill. The village sits within the heart of South Yorkshire's idyllic countryside.
Internal inspections are essential to appreciate this rare opportunity to purchase a unique and individually designed detached property commisioned by its current owners. Situated in aprox 1/4 acre mature garden plot with a wide range of established trees and a private walled and gated entrance. Well presented spacious family accommodation with bespoke kitchen and a galleried landing.
Highly desirable semi rural village location with the advantage of an excellent school within walking distance and in the catchment area of the grammar school. The property is approximately 6 miles from the thriving market town of Bawtry where a range of amenities from cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, to shops, boutiques, healthcare and financial facilities can be found. Links to the A1/M18 motorway networks & Robin Hood Airport providing travel to various worldwide destinations. Viewings are essential, appointments via the agent.
Entrance Hall 13' 8" x 13' 5" Max ( 4.17m x 4.09m Max )
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, with a front facing double glazed window, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls and a laminate floor.
Having a low flush wc, a wash hand baisn and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 28' 2" ( 4.14m x 8.59m )
Having two front facing double glazed windows and french doors leading to the garden. With a cornice and ceiling rose, three central heating radiators and a tv aerial point. Also having a feature log burner with a stone surround, hearth and back and wall lights.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 13' 7" ( 4.14m x 4.14m )
Having wall and base units, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, a wine rack and a central heating radiator. With an electric hob having an extractor fan above, a double oven, an integrated fridge and dishwasher and laminate flooring.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.65m )
Having a rear facing entrance door, a tiled splash back, a stainless steel sink unit, plumbing available for a washing machine and the alarm system.
Snug/study Room 7' 9" x 13' 9" ( 2.36m x 4.19m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls, wall lights and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.14m x 4.11m )
Having two front facing double glazed windows, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls, wall lights and two central heating radiators.
Landing 17' 7" x 13' 9" ( 5.36m x 4.19m )
A galleried landing having a wooden staircase, two front facing double glazed windows, an arch window, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls and giving access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 14' 1" up to wardrobes ( 4.14m x 4.29m up to wardrobes )
A double bedroom; having two rear facing double glazed windows, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls, fitted wardrobes to one wall, two central heating radiators and a telephone point.
Ensuite 6' x 9' 8" ( 1.83m x 2.95m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls, a wash hand basin, a bath, a low flush wc, laminate flooring and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 13' 7" ( 4.22m x 4.14m )
Having two rear facing double glazed windows, a cornice and ceiling rose, a dado rail to the walls and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 13' 6" ( 4.09m x 4.11m )
A double bedroom; having two front facing double glazed windows, a cornice and ceiling rose, a dado rail to the walls and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 13' 7" ( 3.38m x 4.14m )
A double bedroom; having two front facing double glazed windows, a cornice to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls and two central heating radiators.
Family Bathroom 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, a cornice to the ceiling and a laminate floor. With a freestanding bath tub, a shower cubicle, a low flush wc, a wash hand basin and a bidet.
To the front of the property has a block paved driveway, with a lawned area being enclosed.
To the rear of the property is lawned and enclosed, having fruit trees and mature shrubs.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights and follow the road taking you through the village of Everton. Carry on the road leading you to Gringley, taking the turning left at the school. Follow the road around the bend turning left at the monument, then right past the chapel. The property is on the left hand side just after Beech Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59754299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.