2 bedroom detached house for saleAutumnfields, Winkleigh, Devon, Autumn Fields, EX19
- Situated on the edge of this rural Devon village.
- Superbly presented two bedroom detached park home.
- Located on the Four Seasons residential retirement village.
- Minimum ownership is 50 years of age.
- Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge and separate dining room.
- En suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and family shower room.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Views of the countryside and Dartmoor in the distance.
- Outside there are landscaped side and rear gardens.
- A driveway provides off road parking and single garage.
Situated on the edge of this rural Devon village, a superbly presented detached park home located on the Four Seasons residential retirement village. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, separate dining room, two bedrooms, en suite bathroom to the master bedroom with jacuzzi bath and a family shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there are landscaped side and rear gardens. Views of the countryside and Dartmoor in the distance. A driveway provides off road parking and single garage.
Situated on the edge of the rural Devon village of Winkleigh.
0m x 0m
To the front of the property there is a gravelled garden. To the rear is a further garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and a paved patio area.
0m x 0m
Ground rent on the plot is approximately £166 per month. There is an age restriction on the Four Seasons site set at a minimum of 50 years of age.
Entrance Hall and Inner Hall
0m x 0m
Double glazed entrance door with side screens and radiator. Ceiling loft access and airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
3.59m x 5.95m
Electric fire in feature surround with hearth, three radiators, two double glazed windows to side and one double glazed glazed window to front.
2.96m x 2.37m
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.81m x 2.84m
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Part tiling to walls, tiled floor, built in fridge/freezer, space for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
4.03m x 3.51m
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes and drawer unit.
0m x 0m
Three piece suite comprising of Jacuzzi panelled bath , vinity unit with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
2.89m x 2.75m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes and drawer unit.
0m x 0m
With tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window.
0m x 0m
To the sideof the property is a driveway providing off street parking and in turn leading to a garage with up and over door, light and power supply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59760254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OKE160131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.