4 bedroom bungalow for saleWyatts Lane, Northwood, Isle of Wight
- 4/5 bedroom detached bungalow
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Lovely sunny garden
- Large open kitchen/diner
- Quiet location and close to local schools
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This lovely detached bungalow is misleading from the front and would be perfect for those looking for flexible space; you really can make this your ideal home and to work for you in the best way. Entertain your guests while cooking in the huge kitchen/diner, or when the sun shines, throw open the back door and take the party outside into the beautiful sunny garden. With five bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower room, this home really can accommodate the largest of families.Located in the quiet and friendly village of Northwood, tucked just between Cowes and Newport, this home is positioned within close distance of the local schools, amenities and is not far away from the shops either. All in all this really is a star buy, so what are you waiting for? Book your viewing today!
- Lounge: 14'10 into bay x 11'0 into alcove (4.52m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3/Sitting Room: 14'0 x 11'0 into bay (4.27m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'0 x 7'2 (3.36m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 25'9 x 12'0 (7.85m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 4: (L-shaped) 13'10 x 10'11 (4.22m x 3.33m) plus 13'10 x 6'6 (4.22m x 1.98m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 12'4 (3.99m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 12'1 (4.24m x 3.69m)
- Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59761685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60116505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.