4 bedroom detached house for saleWrangle Bank, Wrangle, PE22
- Detached House Built in 2008
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-suite
- Lounge, Dining Room, Sun Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Double Garage, Stables
- 0.98 Acre Paddock (S.T.S)
- Rural Location, EPC Rating - C
** PADDOCK AND STABLES ** QUIET LOCATION ** DOUBLE GARAGE **
Built in 2008 to an extremley HIGH SPECIFICATION within a QUIET LOCATION is this modern 4 bedroom detached house boasting a 0.98 ACRE PADDOCK (S.T.S) and STABLES. The property is located in a semi rural location with views over paddocks and the Lincolnshire Wolds in the distance and is approximately 11 miles from the market town of Boston. The downstairs accommodation, which has underfloor heating throughout, briefly comprises Lounge with log burner, Sun Room, W.C, Dining Room, handmade Kitchen with granite worktop and Utility Room leading to the Double Garage with electric charger point. From the galleried landing there are four Double Bedrooms and a five piece Bathroom Suite. The Master Bedroom also has an En-suite Shower Room. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, patio, national stables with feed room and turnout area, 0.98 acre paddock and driveway with ample parking. Furthermore there is uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, solar panels, water softener and rain water collection tank.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high standard of the accommodation and the size of the plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59761862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOR160090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.