3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodwaye, Woodley, READING
Sold STC £400,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Lovely Large Rear Garden
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This semi detached chalet style bungalow is located in the popular area of Woodley and is within 1\2 a mile of Woodley shopping parade, library and doctors surgeries. The property offers two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a lovely large rear garden.
This semi detached chalet style bungalow is situated in the heart of Woodley and is within 1\2 a mile of the shopping parade which offers a variety of shops, cafes and banks. Local bus routes into Reading are also conveniently located nearby and access to the A329M and M4 are also easily accessible.
The property offers lounge with patio doors leading out to the lovely rear garden, dining room and kitchen, there are two bedrooms on the ground floor with a further bedroom on the first floor. The garden is a particular feature of the property and is mainly laid to lawn, there is a garage and driveway providing further off road parking.
Viewing is Highly Recommended.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 2" into chimney recess ( 4.67m x 3.71m into chimney recess )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 7' 8" ( 3.58m max x 2.34m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.64m )
Large Rear Garden
Garage With Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59766305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.